CBD crystals: All You Need to Know
CBD crystals are purified cannabis extractions. As with any type of plant, cannabis also contains trace amounts of plant molecules. These trace amounts that exist in cannabis can be isolated and turned into crystals. If this is the first time you are realizing what CBD crystals are, and you are eager to find out more about it, then you’re in luck.
Here are some of the most important things you need to know about CBD crystals, including what they are, what they are used for, how they are used, and what brands are considered as the best for whatever you may need them for.
CBD crystals are considered as the purest form of cannabidiol (CBD) in the world. CBD is a compound with non-psychotropic properties that are found in hemp. This means that the crystals only contain CBD instead of containing CBD plus other chemicals or molecules that come from marijuana.
CBD crystals are created by separating aroma molecules called “terpenes” from the cannabis compound. Once these elements are split from one another, the crystals are formed. Usually, these crystals contain an extremely high, almost pure concentration of CBD, ranging between 95% and 99%.
You may think that the crystals are artificial or that they were created in a laboratory. However, you’d be wrong with that assumption. These crystals are all natural; the process of creating these crystals happen all the time in marijuana plants. For professionals, they extract the crystals from hemp plants and refine them in order to conjure the purest form of the crystal.
The uses have proven to be helpful in a lot of different areas of life. Since these crystals only contain CBD, the dosage is almost never an issue. For instance, if you must consume 10 milligrams of the crystals, you can get exactly 10 milligrams without fillers in order to get the amount that you really need.
- First, you can dab CBD crystals. Using a regular oil rig or wax vaporizer, you can give yourself a powerful CBD dose. The crystals won’t leave you high, however. Rather, they will help you reach a state of calmness. People are advised to take precaution. If this is the first time you’re dabbing crystals, seek the help of someone who knows better to get you started.
- Second, one of the most common ways to consume them is to incorporate them into your food. The crystals still work their magic even if they are mixed as part of the cooking process, so you shouldn’t worry that the crystals will lose their effect once you’ve mixed them with your food ingredients. The crystals can be dissolved along with ingredients such as coconut milk, butter, and other kinds of cooking oils, which you can then use to add to your dish.
Best CBD Crystal Brands
There are many companies out there that advertise their own brand of CBD crystals. If you are new to buying these kinds of crystals, consider this guide when looking into the most popular brands out there for you to see which one would suit your needs the best.
Juju Royal Review
This company is one of the most popular CBD companies on the market right now. Focusing on recreational marijuana, the company is notable for providing high quality products. The only real problem they have is the fact that testing for contaminants in the hemp used in the products is a topic that is almost never discussed by Juju Royal. However, since Juju Royal is receiving such high praise for its products, this problem has become less of a serious concern.
Another CBD company, Organabus gives the impression that it is a company geared towards organic products. Apart from CBD crystals, Organabus also offers capsules, vape pens, and even pet products that range in price from $15 to $150. However, the problem with this company is that there are almost no words about how they regulate the hemp they use, much less on how they regulate the quality of the products that are produced with the use of that hemp.
Pura Vida Review
This company is considered as a healing-focused brand, which means that they are more into the medicinal benefits of using hemp than its recreational benefits. With that said, this company offers CBD crystals for recreation as much as they offer CBD products geared for healing.
Therabis is one of the most popular CBD brands on the market right now, offering many different kinds of CBD or CBD-infused products. The only problem with this brand is that their source of hemp is almost never disclosed in many occasions, leaving some to wonder regarding the quality of the hemp they use. The company has, however, insisted that they are quality checking the hemp before they use the material for production.
Uses For CBD Crystals
In addition to cooking, you can also add CBD crystals to ingredients for baking. Putting CBD in chocolate, bread, cookies, muffins, or any kind of pastry is an extremely common way of consuming the crystals. Mixing the crystals with food ingredients is common practice because it has been proven that the crystals do not change or weaken when they are placed in a high heat environment.
- Although not exactly rare, it can also be used for skin care. These crystals have been proven to be very powerful antioxidants. These crystals can be melted into a container along with an oil of your choice. Once you are done melting the crystals and mixing them with your oil, you can then topically apply the oil as how you would your other serums or lotions.
- In addition, you can also try dissolving the CBD crystals with oil to form an oil tincture. Olive oil and MCT oil are considered to be the most preferred types of oils for this kind of crystal consumption. Once you have properly mixed the oils, you can then store the mixture in a glass dropper bottle. Keep the bottle in a dry and cool place, and use it whenever you wish.
- You can mix CBD crystals in honey. The crystals can be used to take honey to an all new level of sweetness. In order to prepare CBD crystals with honey, prepare a double boiler and heat the honey and the crystals together. Mix the two together in order to allow the crystals to melt. Then, once you are done, put the honey in a container of your choice. You can now use the honey a sweetener for a lot of things, including tea, coffee, and other kinds of beverage.
- If you are also already consuming existing marijuana products, you can boost their effects by adding CBD crystals. A simple act of mixing the CBD crystals to your marijuana product will surely make your product stronger. There are no special techniques needed as the CBD crystals easily dissolve and can be readily used after a few minutes of mixing.
- You can also use them in order to create your own vapor pen. Experts recommend that you dissolve at least 250 milligrams of the crystals and mix it with 10 milligrams of e-liquid. The liquid should be placed over heat that has a temperature of at least 60 degrees Celsius for it to completely melt and be usable for your E-Cigarette. With the popularity of e-cigarettes booming over the last couple of years, it only makes sense for you to try this new method. That is, if you don’t want to miss out on this novel way of experiencing crystals, or if you simply want to change how you take the crystals for once.
- Finally, you may be a person who thinks that all of these methods simply overcomplicate things. If you’re the kind of person who likes your crystals as they are, you can also simply directly consume them. Perfectly safe, direct consumption of CBD crystals will give you the same experience as with the other methods mentioned here. No fuss, no process to follow, simply put the amount you wish in your hand and directly consume to give yourself that sense of calm that fans are always after.
CBD crystals are naturally occurring crystals that have been proven to be most helpful for people who have trouble with focusing or calming down. If you were curious about what these were, or if you simply want to brush up on what you know about these crystals, hopefully, we’ve given you a clear insight. Give them a go and let the magic help you relax and enjoy life.