The Nomader water bottle is designed for convenient drinking and compact storage. But the best way to describe how you compact it is like how you would roll a tube of toothpaste or even just roll it up into a ball shape. The overall idea of this is a good one, but how does it play out in reality? In our review of the Nomader Water bottle, we’ll go over what we liked and what we didn’t.
In terms of durability, the Nomader gets an 8.5/10. As for weight, it gets an 8/10. Its ease of use is at 9/10, while ease of cleaning is a 9/10. Because it’s lightweight and convenient for drinking, it became necessary to further provide details on this space-efficient product to help you make an informed decision.
How Does A Collapsible Bottle Compact?
Basically, the Nomader Collapsible Water Bottle is made with solo travelers, traveling families, tour groups, backpackers, and business travelers in mind. This sports bottle is made of 100% BPA-free silicone which you can roll up into a small ball. The main purpose is to provide a quality drinking bottle with easy storage.
Collapsible water bottles may all look the same, but the Nomader is creatively designed to combine durability and ease of use in one product. It has a sports cap to ensure an easy drinking experience, especially during air travel and outdoor activities.
- Versatile and lightweight
- Space-efficient, easy storage
- Flexible strap when using on the go
- Easy roll-up for traveling and other activities
- No leaks thanks to the lid that is patented leak-proof design made of #5 PP recyclable plastic.
- there are multiple ways to clean the Nomader bottle (as described in the directions that come with the bottle, all of which are quick and easy. Thanks to the bottle’s wide mouth, any standard bottle cleaning brush can fit inside to thoroughly clean it out in a couple of minutes. The bottle is also top-rack dishwasher safe which many customers enjoy the convenience of.
- like all silicone products, small amounts of dust can cling to the material depending on the environment. But a quick rinse under the faucet will easily remove the accumulated grime.
- No insulation to keep beverages cold or hot, but that’s not the purpose of this bottle. You can, however, use insulated pouches to use around it to keep temps where you want it.
Specs and Features
Weight – 7 ounces
Capacity – 22 oz.
Dimensions – 10.5 inches x 2.9 inches
Materials – 100% BPA-free silicone and food-grade #5 PP recyclable plastic
Warranty – Lifetime Warranty and 100% satisfaction
Country of origin – Made in China
The flexible silicone material made the Nomader collapsible water bottle pass the drop test. It bounces on the floor and then rolls away without breaking. The lid is designed to last a lifetime with regular use and if for whatever reason it doesn’t then it’s covered under the warranty. I did find that this is one tough lid and is a sturdy and reliable lid.
Ease of Use
If you are concerned with drinking and refilling problems, that’s not an issue with the Nomader. The mouth lid is wide enough so you can add ice or refill it without spills and leaks. Also, the sports cap makes drinking easier while eliminating spillage when on the go.
The soft silicone makes the bottle squeezable so you can quickly hydrate yourself when necessary. When the bottle is empty, you can simply roll it up and compress for convenient storage.
Ease of Cleaning
Due to the silicone material, the Nomader collapsible water bottle can get dirty easily. If you use it outside, it will attract dust and may end up with filth that is difficult to clean up. However, there is a cleaning guide that comes with the bottle which quickly explains how to best clean the bottle. It’s a good thing though, that the mouth lid is wide so you can still clean the inside using a bottle brush.
In addition to being easy to clean with a bottle brush, the Nomader bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe. And when away from home for travel, hiking, or camping, water bottle cleaning tablets are the most convenient way to keep the Nomader bottle squeaky clean.
The main advantage of using Nomader water bottle is the weight. With its compact design, this lightweight drinking bottle can be used anytime and anywhere. You can even put it in your carry-on bag during your flight without exceeding the weight limit. This bottle won’t make your bag heavy and bulky.
The best way to use your Nomader water bottle is during bike rides, short hikes, camping, sports practices, traveling, and other similar activities. You can easily put it in your backpack, handbag, and sling bag without it taking much weight.
When it comes to the price, this product is more expensive than other collapsible bottles on the market. But the unusual design and unique features can make it a worthwhile purchase. The Nomader bottle was created to offer a happy medium between drinking comfort, durability, and portability. Designed with a flexible BPA-free silicone body, it can be folded up or collapsed flat to save on space, yet it’s as comfortable to drink from as a hard-sided bottle.
Nomader BPA Free Collapsible Sports Water Bottle - Foldable with Reusable Leak Proof Twist Cap for Travel Hiking Camping Outdoor and Gym - 22 oz (Vibrant Blue)
$24.95 in stock
- PORTABLE - sturdy and comfortable to drink from; rolls up for compact travel; loops around your wrist for easy carry; attaches to your bag for quick access
- DURABLE - tough enough to survive drops with its flexible, shatter-proof silicone body, ensuring you stay hydrated NOMADer the journey or activity
- LEAKPROOF - eliminates leaks and spills with patented, sealing twist cap, doubling as a hygienic spout cover to keep germs off your mouthpiece
- HEALTHY - made of 100% food-grade materials; free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, and other harmful leaching chemicals
- VERSATILE - dishwasher safe; handles hot or cold drinks; freezable; collapsible; easy to refill and add ice cubes or fruit through wide mouth
Be notified about new posts
Sign up with your email for our newsletter and be notified when we publish new blog posts. Don’t miss valuable advices.