SEOHawk Pro is a new SEO tool that is being presented to digital marketers and other small business owners. So in this review, we will be looking at what this tool will do to your SEO game and to help you decide if it is a good purchase or not.
This is a SaaS tool that offers many different ‘tools’ that will help you with various aspects to your SEO, both on-site and off-site. Many of the tools include:
- On-Page SEO Audit tool – this is the main function of the software that will point out SEO ‘leaks’ and will offer advice on how to plug up those leaks.
- Web Stats – we all know that google analytics hides certain factors on your site visitors. Using the built-in analytics will give you more of a detailed picture of your site visitors.
- Competitor Insights – don’t just use SEOHawk Pro on your own sites, but also use it on your competitor sites as well to determine what they are doing that you are not.
- Malware Scanner – all sites need to know if they are running optimally. This scanner will let you know if any settings, plugins, or if there is any malicious code on your site so you can fix it.
- Backlink Generator – most of us know by now that backlinks are super important to ranking in search engines. This tool will help you create a base layer of backlinks from high-quality sites automatically.
- Robots.txt generator
- Keyword Position Tracker – enter your keywords and your url and see where you rank daily or weekly. Keep tabs on how your pages are performing and adjust if you start to drop.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what SEOHawk Pro will do for you.
Take a look at the dashboard options:
To see what else this tool will do for you please check out the full feature list here.